Do you want to know how to cancel Norton's Account? Or how to stop automatic renewals? You must create a Norton antivirus account when you purchase Norton antivirus products. The account will also contain information regarding your credit card details. Norton automatically deducts your credit card charges while you are renewing your subscription. This is for Norton's continuous service. This auto-renewal option means that the user can choose not to renew their product. However, this will result in the user spending the Norton purchase amount.
Norton Subscription Refund
A Norton Antivirus trial version is only available for a limited time. You will need to buy the premium version if there is a software patch available for Norton antivirus. cancel norton subscription You can also get a refund within 60 days. You can also claim a 60-day refund if you do not wish to continue the auto-renewal.
Cancel Norton Antivirus Automatic Renewal
You will need to provide your debit or credit card information when you purchase Norton antivirus products. Norton will automatically deduct the amount from the cards during the auto-renewal period.
- This can be avoided by changing some settings
- With your credentials, log in to your Norton account
- On the homepage, you will see an option to renew automatically
- Choose this option, and turn it off
- Confirm that you have selected the right turnoff for automatic renewal
- Your automatic renewal has been disabled. No more money deductions
How do I get my refund after canceling?
You may not be aware of the following solution: Turn off and money was deducted Here are the steps to get your refunds.
- Norton will refund your purchase within 60 days.
- If you are charged for automatic renewal, your money will still be refunded to your debit or credit card.
- You can only claim a refund within 60 days
- To do this, contact Norton Customer Care Support Team by using
- Chat support - Use Norton chat support to discuss your issue.
- Our UK can be reached directly by phone
- When calling customer service, keep the last digits of your debit or credit card number and expiry date handy.
- You will also need to log in to Norton antivirus.
Norton Refund Chat
You will receive a prompt response if you call the customer service number, as opposed to canceling online. It is best to call the customer care number directly. Customer care executives can also be contacted to request the removal of your debit or credit card credentials from Norton. To get a prompt refund, chat with our customer service team.
Contact Norton to Cancel Your Subscription
If you're unable to cancel your Norton subscriptions online and are still unsure how to cancel them, you can contact Norton using the following options:
- Live Chat with Norton: To cancel your subscription, you can use the Chat Now option on Norton's official website. You can also chat live with experts using the Chat Now option.
- Social Media: Contact Norton to get help via social media.
- Phone Support You can also seek expert assistance by calling the number listed on the Contact Us page.
Can I cancel my Norton Antivirus subscription?
Norton Antivirus Terms of Cancellation and Refund
You can cancel your Norton Antivirus subscription by following the cancellation terms.
- You can reach customer service if you aren't satisfied with Norton Services. You may be eligible for a refund, subject to certain restrictions. You can cancel your contract at any time.
- Your services that include shipping, handling, or other taxes are not refundable. This exception is subject to change depending on the country and state.
- You must consent to the uninstallation of all copies of Norton software and their removal if you wish to cancel or return Norton's service.
- You can cancel, return or get a refund depending on the purchase method.
- You can cancel customer support to have it done immediately or quickly.
Cancelling Norton Subscriptions:
You can cancel your Norton subscription by following these steps:
- Sign in to your account and navigate to the My subscription option to cancel the subscription. It is important to cancel your subscription before the billing date, as it can take some time. Contact support if you need a refund if your services have been renewed.
- The subscription will not automatically renew after cancellation. Protection continues for the remainder of the term.
- According to Norton's refund policy, you may be eligible for a full refund.
- You can cancel any subscription you've purchased in a bundle.
- You can cancel any part of the bundle but other services will not be affected. This will affect the annual subscription price.
Norton support can be reached if you still have questions about the services. You can find the contact information on Norton's official website.