The market for electroceuticals and bioelectric medicines is currently estimated to be worth US$ 24.5 billion, but by the end of 2026, it is expected to generate US$ 32.1 billion in revenue. According to this Fact.MR survey, the market for electroceuticals and bioelectric medications will rise sharply over the next four years, with a CAGR of 6.9%. The medical sector has advanced rapidly in recent years, revolutionising treatments and medicine in the process. As a result, the market for electroceuticals and bioelectric medicine has expanded.
The offer in this portion accompanies many open doors including fabricating items, appropriation, retail, and showcasing administrations. Broad rounds of essential and a far reaching optional exploration have been utilized by the examiners at Fact.MR to show up at different assessments and projections for Demand of Electroceuticals / Bioelectric Medicine Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.
Download Sample Copy of This Report: -https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=6320
Market Players: -
- Sonova Holding AG
- LivaNova PLC
- Soterix Medical Inc.
- NeuroPace Inc.
- Stimwave LLC
- Vomaris Innovations Inc.
- Nevro Corporation
- Second Sight Medical Products Inc.
- Oticon Medical
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- St. Jude Medical
- GiMer Medical
- Cochlear Limited
- ElectroCore LLC
- BioElectronics Corporation
- Set Point Medical
- Cefaly Technology
- Medtronic plc.
Suppliers of bioelectric medicines and electroceuticals are expected to adopt various strategies to strengthen their R&D capabilities to fast-track the launch of novel products and increase their market presence.
- In May 2021, Micron Medical, a private medical device company specializing in the development and manufacturing of minimally-invasive electroceutical devices, announced the sale of its pain nerve stimulator franchise to Pain Specialists Group Ltd. Moventis PNS is an implantable and drug-free pain nerve stimulator approved by the FDA in 2020.
Collaborations, partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions are expected to be popular among bioelectric medicine manufacturers and electroceutical companies over the coming years.
- In June 2021, NeuroSigma, a company focused on the development and commercialization of trigeminal nerve stimulation (TNS), partnered with KT, a leading telecom giant in South Korea. This partnership was aimed at promoting the commercialization and development of a new electroceutical based on eTNS.
- In January 2020, Medtronic, a leading medical device manufacturer, announced the acquisition of Stimgenics, an organization that pioneered a novel spinal cord stimulation. The acquisition was aimed at expanding Medtronic’s pain therapies business division.
Electroceuticals / Bioelectric Medicine Industry Research Segmentations
- By Product Type :
- Cardiac Pacemakers & ICDs
- Cochlear Implants
- Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Deep Brain Stimulators
- Other Product Types
- By End User :
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Other End Users
- By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
How Fact.MR Assists in Making Strategic Moves?
The data provided in the Electroceuticals / Bioelectric Medicine Market report offers comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize their potential business moves and gain remarkable revenues in the upcoming period.
The report covers the price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of diverse offering by market players. The main motive of this report is to assist enterprises to make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Strong focus on delivering quality market reports
- Round the clock customer service
- Methodical and systematic approach while curating reports
- Our aim is to help our clients meet their business targets
Customize this report for your specific research solution:https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=6320