In FY 2021, the Automated Blood Tube Labeler & Specimen Transport Box market reached a valuation of US$ 125.26 Million, and is likely to register a Y-o-Y growth rate of 6.0% in 2022, closing at US$ 133.4 Million. Furthermore, across the 2022–2032 period of assessment, growth is expected to accelerate at a whopping 6.5% CAGR, reaching US$ 250.41 Million.
The offer in this portion accompanies many open doors including fabricating items, appropriation, retail, and showcasing administrations. Broad rounds of essential and a far reaching optional exploration have been utilized by the examiners at Fact.MR to show up at different assessments and projections for Demand of Automated Blood Tube Labeler & Specimen Transport Box Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.
Download Sample Copy of This Report: -https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7576
Market Players: -
- Techno Medica
- Sonoco Product Company
- Kobayashi Create Co. Ltd
- Inpeco SA
- Energium Co. Ltd
- Greiner Holding
- Alifax Holdings SPA
- Softbox Systems
- Ambica Pharma Machines Pvt. Ltd
- Brooks Life Sciences
- CPC Diagnostic Pvt Ltd
- Energium Co., Ltd
- HERMA GmbH
Prominent players in the Automated Blood Tube Labeler & Specimen Transport Box Industry are taking advantage of the rapidly increasing demand for the Automated Blood Tube Labeler & Specimen Transport Box in various applications. To further their outreach, players are relying on collaborations, partnerships and acquisitions with existing small, medium and large-scale vendors. Some prominent market developments are as follows:
- In June 2021, Alifax installed HB&L at the National Medical Research Center at Academician Burdenko, Moscow for the purpose of clinical evaluation such as for rapid screening of cerebrospinal fluid, rapid screening of urine, rapid formation of microorganism yield for further investigation and application, such as clinical susceptibility test from positive blood culture with the Laser Scattering technology for the diagnosis of catheter-associated infections, and automation of the effectiveness of surface cleaning of clinical surfaces (Sanitary bacteriology).
- In July 2020, Scinomix launched an innovative RapidCAP2, the automated capping and decapping system, a budget-friendly capping/decapping solution that is fully compatible with inexpensively priced bulk 0.5ml to 2.0ml cryovials. Scinomix engineers designed RapidCAP2 specifically for lab managers working in production environments who have previously relied on premium-priced pre-racked tubes or inflexible single-task capping systems that are notoriously difficult to adapt to new applications.
Key Segments Covered in the Automated Blood Tube Labeler & Specimen Transport Box Industry Survey
- Automated Blood Tube Labeler & Specimen Transport Box by Product Type
- Automated Blood Tube Labelers
- Specimen Transport Boxes
- Automated Blood Tube Labeler & Specimen Transport Box by End-User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Blood Banks
- Automated Blood Tube Labeler & Specimen Transport Box by Region
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
How Fact.MR Assists in Making Strategic Moves?
The data provided in the Automated Blood Tube Labeler & Specimen Transport Box Market report offers comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize their potential business moves and gain remarkable revenues in the upcoming period.
The report covers the price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of diverse offering by market players. The main motive of this report is to assist enterprises to make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Strong focus on delivering quality market reports
- Round the clock customer service
- Methodical and systematic approach while curating reports
- Our aim is to help our clients meet their business targets
Customize this report for your specific research solution:https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7576