The global recovered carbon black (rCB) market accounted for a valuation of US$ 1.88 billion in 2022 and is expected to surge ahead at a CAGR of 11.1% to end up at US$ 5.42 billion by 2033Recovered carbon black is produced from the pyrolysis of end-of-life tires. rCB is an ideal replacement for virgin carbon black. In the business, manufacturers consider rCB as black gold due to its high valuation. Moreover, recovering carbon black contributes towards reducing carbon footprint and providing sustainable feedstock for various end uses such as battery production, plastic production, electronic production, etc.
The offer in this portion accompanies many open doors including fabricating items, appropriation, retail, and showcasing administrations. Broad rounds of essential and a far reaching optional exploration have been utilized by the examiners at Fact.MR to show up at different assessments and projections for Demand of Recovered Carbon Black Market both at worldwide and provincial levels.
Download Sample Copy of This Report: -https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=8076
Market Players: -
- HOSOKAWA MICRON B.V
- Klean Industries Inc.
- Delta-Energy Group
- Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB
- Black Bear Carbon B.V.
- Hi Green Carbon
- Bolder Industries Corporate
- SR2O Holdings, LLC
- DVA Renewable Energy JSC.
- Waverly Carbon Ltd,
- Recovered Carbon Black
- Alpha Carbone
- Strebl Green Carbon Pte Ltd.
- Mobius Enviro-Solutions Inc
- Dynamic Pyrolysis Ind. (Pvt.) Ltd.
What Do You Get in a Fact.MR Study?
- Factors affecting the overall development of the global Recovered Carbon Black Market
- Factor that might restrain the growth of the global market in the coming years of the forecast period.
- What is present competitive scenario of the global Recovered Carbon Black Market and its intricate details concerning potential business prospects of leading market players
- Pricing strategies of several different market players in the global Recovered Carbon Black Market
Prominent recovered carbon black manufacturers are HOSOKAWA MICRON B.V., Klean Industries Inc., Delta-Energy Group, Scandinavian Enviro Systems AB, Black Bear Carbon B.V., Hi Green Carbon, ENRESTEC, Bolder Industries Corporate, SR2O Holdings, LLC, DVA Renewable Energy JSC., Waverly Carbon Ltd, Recovered Carbon Black, Alpha Carbone, Strebl Green Carbon Pte Ltd., Mobius Enviro-Solutions Inc, and Dynamic Pyrolysis Ind. (Pvt.) Ltd.
Key manufacturers of recovered carbon black are strengthening their local networks to ensure the regular supply of the raw material for further processing. Also, strategies for cost optimization for the purification process are being employed to capture a large consumer base.
Additionally, players in the recovered carbon black market are focused on the expansion of their production facilities to meet the surging demand. Major initiatives taken by manufacturers to outperform others in the global market are:
- In October 2022, Klean Industries rolled out two significant end-of-life tyre pyrolysis projects in Melbourne and Sydney using Klean’s tire recycling technology.
- In June 2021, Black Bear Carbon successfully raised EUR 7.8 million for its new flagship plant at the Chemelot Industrial plant, the Netherlands, for the production of high-quality black carbon from end-of-life tyres.
Fact.MR has provided detailed information about the price points of key manufacturers of recovered carbon black positioned across regions, sales growth, production capacity, and speculative technological expansion, in the recently published report.
Segmentation of Recovered Carbon Black Industry Survey
- By Form:
- By End Use:
- Battery Production
- Automotive Component Production
- Tire Production
- Plastic Production
- Electronics Production
- Dye & Pigment Production
- Flooring Production
- By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
How Fact.MR Assists in Making Strategic Moves?
The data provided in the Recovered Carbon Black Market report offers comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize their potential business moves and gain remarkable revenues in the upcoming period.
The report covers the price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of diverse offering by market players. The main motive of this report is to assist enterprises to make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- Strong focus on delivering quality market reports
- Round the clock customer service
- Methodical and systematic approach while curating reports
- Our aim is to help our clients meet their business targets
Customize this report for your specific research solution:https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=8076