Delta Airlines is one of the phenomenal airlines, and it connects passengers to many popular tourist destinations. No matter what your favourite destination is, the airline promises to take you there amidst sheer comfort and convenience. All the services of the airline are designed while keeping travelers’ concerns in mind, and one such service if the airline’s flight change policy. Travelers who wish to change their Delta Airlines Tickets due to any unforeseen reason can do it without any hassle. The airline has a very simple flight change policy that permits flyers to change their existing flight with no extra effort.
Delta Airlines offers the “My Trips” tab on its official site, and you can access that option to apply any sort of change to your booking. Moreover, there are different ways to modify your reservation through this option, and you have the leeway to pick your preferred method. Let’s move further to know more about the change policy of Delta Airlines.
Important points to note
Some important guidelines are associated with the Delta Airlines flight change policy, and you must read these points before making any kind of change. These guidelines will help you to avoid any kind of last-minute hassle. Check out these points to make changes in your Delta Airlines Book a Flight.
- Passengers who are changing their flight within the 24 hours of the initial reservation will not be charged with any fee. Their booking must have been made at least seven days before the scheduled departure of the flight.
- If your new flight booking is more expensive than the existing one, then you will be required to pay that difference.
- But, if the new flight tickets are less expensive, then you will be rewarded with travel credit, which you can use later for your future trip.
Steps to change your flight online
Changing a flight from the official website of the airline is no big deal as you need to perform some simple steps. Here are the steps to change your flight booking.
- Visit skymilesreservationdelta.com.
- Give a click on the “My Trips” tab situated on the top of the homepage.
- After that, enter your required information like confirmation number, traveler’s last name, and his first name.
- After adding all these details, click on the “search” button, and retrieve your current reservation.
- Find out the “flight change” option, and follow the on-screen instructions to change your flight. Opt for the “Delta Book Flight” process, and fly stress-free with the airline.